Monday, October 19, 2009

Demand Letter to Ask for Payment

As a contractor, you may come across clients who must be reminded to uphold their contracts and pay you for your services on time. This letter serves as a sample billing statement and notice of possible legal action on your part.

Dear Mrs. Munro,

On May 2012, I wrote to you in writing that my invoice of March 15 2012 was unpaid and the 30 days provided in the agreement has expired. I have has no response to my letter and the invoice returned was unpaid.

Accordingly, I must regrettably advise you that I shall be forwarding the matter over
to the collection authorities immediately. Since the initial downpayment was made through your credit card. In addition, I have reviewed with my legal advisor the terms of our agreement.

I very much regret the necessity for taking these actions and requests, once again, that you pay the bill immediately.

Sincerely,
McAllister Contractors, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment